- warm parmesan flan. garlic confit. truffled purple pommes soufflées.
- local beet carpaccio. orange flower crème fraiche. pistachios. spicy arugula.
- pan seared sea scallops. cauliflower almond purée and local carrot jus. pomegranate seeds.
- swiss gourmet apple crostata. rosemary cheddar crust. homemade browned butter sage ice cream.
Recommended Wine Pairings--can be purchased at Putnam Wine Shop, on Broadway in Saratoga:
Camille Cayran, "Secret de Campagne." 2008. $9.26
- Soft and gentle strawberry and Kirsch aromas, easy on the palate with bright acidity.
- Light bodied with a smooth finish. Aromas of blackberry and blackcurrant and spicy notes.
Domaine de Coussergues, Sauvignon Blanc. $10.93
- Light bodied and high acidity. Notes of melony fruit, citrus and dried herbs.
- Slighty fuller bodied, with notes of lemon lime and grapefruit. Suitable for the mellow flavors of seafood.
Botter, Verduzo Prosecco. $12.16
- A light and refreshing sparkling wine with fruity notes of peach and pear.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 845.532.6088 for reservations.
Don't forget to BYOB if you wish. Due to the local and seasonal nature of our cooking, the menu is subject to small changes. See you Saturday.